Monday, December 3, 2012

Dallas Update

Hello!

First off--before heading into any other not-as-important information--I just want to let close friends and family know that there should be an email heading your way from Dallas (forwarded from me). I did not want to post it directly to the blog, as it is not as secure as email.

In other news, I will be heading home to Missouri soon. I am very excited to get to see the midwest family and friends that I have been missing so much. It should be a great time all around. Hopefully we will have time to sit down and FaceTime Dallas together since he has not seen them in a few years. Oh the miracles of technology :) Back home plans include the traditional Silver Dollar City trip, Christmas dinner with the family, possibly buying a vehicle for Dallas and hopefully spending a good amount of time with friends.

Other than the trip back home, there is not much to report. I am up to my highest mileage count of my career this week, topping off at 90. I am hoping all the time on the trails will pay off during the indoor season that is right around the corner.

Also, a good friend has moved into the upstairs apartment-ish area. I am so grateful for the added security of another person in the house. It is also keeping me sane, as Bellarmine is in the middle of a short break between cross country and track and, although it is giving me ample time to figure out details for PT school in May, there isn't a lot to keep my mind occupied. Therefore, it is really nice to have a friend to hang out with.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and taking full advantage of all the amazing christmas movies playing right now. I know we are here in Washington. :)


Sending love,

Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :)