Saturday, January 12, 2013

Excitement abounds.

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update from the Henry house. I am currently enjoying a nice breakfast while anticipating my first race of the Indoor season at 430 PST today! I will be racing the 3k at the UW Husky Indoor Preview. This will be my first big track effort in, what feels like, forever. Needless to say, a lot of excitement is mixed with nerves and a solid case of the butterflies. My awesome Brooks gear is packed and ready and I am hoping this race will conclude in a substantial personal best. We shall see. :)

It will a strange feeling to race without Dal there to yell until he has literally lost his voice. However, it is looking more and more likely that he will be able to do just that at my next indoor competition... which is right around the corner! Ill let you guys know more when everything is official :) Until then, I thought I would share this photo Dallas recently sent. He is standing with our friends Alex and John, both really good guys.

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend! I will try to update you on Dallas, as well as race results later this week. I might even be able to snag a photo of me in action--rep'ing the sweet florescent Brooks uniform. :)

xoxo--

Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! :)